Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dog Farts from a Heine

My dog has cancer. He's an old Boxer who is doing well for his age, but his time is coming to an end. It happens to the best of us. I love him dearly, and will miss him just as dearly, and stumbled upon a means to celebrating his memory.

My dog has some serious gas issues. Apparently Boxers tend to fart often anyway, but I'm not sure they all share the same rancid stench my ol' boy does. Anyhow, when I cracked open a Heineken last night (the first in a long time, so I'd forgotten what they were like), a wafting of that familiar dog fart smell floated about my head. But the dog was nowhere in sight.
It was my beer. Crack open a bottle of Heineken, and you too will experience the wrath of my dog's ass.

So when he is gone, I will with a full mug and tear in my eye, lift my Heine in honor of his, and give cheers to my ol' boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment